Saturday, 4 April 2015
Reflections over the the Ohinimuri River
Recently I had the priviledge of driving through a stunning part of NZ to visit a friend. On the way there and back I stopped alongside this stream which is part of the Karangahake Gorge. Further along the highway there is an area where people can walk through and hike or cycle or canoe on the water. Such a peaceful tranquil place to sit and think.
For more weekend reflections click here :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New blog
Please join me at my new blog which is at amypie71.blog . I'm still making a few tweaks to it here and there, please change your link f...
-
There's a local man who owns this vintage car and he regularly drives it around town, I think he's looked after it very well. Link...
-
So far this year we have had the most rotten Summer. Last year we had a drought and most days we got up to 32 degrees celsius. This year w...
-
In amongt the modern new highrise buildings in Auckland City is this smaller vintage building that is currently for sale (I'd buy it if ...

6 comments:
beautiful :)
Great shot
Marvellous reflections. HAVE A HAPPY EASTER WEEKEND.
Looks beautiful. I can see why you would want to stop.
This is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing :))
Happy Easter to you and your family!
【ツ】Knipsa
really beautiful shot...
Post a Comment