Linking up with Skywatch Friday, All Seasons and Tom's Signs.
Too true we all need lots of it
You're absolutely correct. I did see a couple holding hands down by the pier a few months ago.
Amy, that's too bad that you don't see hand hold often these days. Make sure that you do. Thanks for stopping by.
A good street shot.
We usually hold hands unless I am picking up rubbish.
Great.
We hold hands now and again. Helps keep me steady lolNice to see others close like that
"The Power of Love"... Huey Lewis.
I totally agree. The photo makes me smile.
Thank you for the biiiig smile.We always do that, also.Thank you, too, for the earworm ;-)
What are those purple flowers? Its a really comforting scene somehow....
I love those scenes as well.
lovely,nice one captured
So true!
We do that and I diodn't realise it was odd until a freind commented on a couple doing it while we were exercising. Thanks for joining #Allseasons
So very true there. It all boils down to this. #AllSeasons
And thanks for joining in #Allseasons
Post a Comment
I've seen these being advertised for many years. I tried one about a year ago and I felt quite claustrophobic. Have you tried these or...
17 comments:
Too true we all need lots of it
You're absolutely correct. I did see a couple holding hands down by the pier a few months ago.
Amy, that's too bad that you don't see hand hold often these days. Make sure that you do. Thanks for stopping by.
A good street shot.
We usually hold hands unless I am picking up rubbish.
Great.
We hold hands now and again. Helps keep me steady lol
Nice to see others close like that
"The Power of Love"... Huey Lewis.
I totally agree. The photo makes me smile.
Thank you for the biiiig smile.
We always do that, also.
Thank you, too, for the earworm ;-)
What are those purple flowers? Its a really comforting scene somehow....
I love those scenes as well.
lovely,nice one captured
So true!
We do that and I diodn't realise it was odd until a freind commented on a couple doing it while we were exercising. Thanks for joining #Allseasons
So very true there. It all boils down to this. #AllSeasons
And thanks for joining in #Allseasons
Post a Comment