Thursday, 11 June 2026

Coast FM

 


This is one of the West Coast's radio stations building. It houses both Brian FM and Coast FM. I've never listened to the first one but I like the 2nd one as it plays music that I know such as alot of 80s stuff.

Linking up with Skywatch Friday and Tom's Signs.

18 comments:

Jan K. alias Afanja said...

What a nice sunny shot. I like the surrounding with the mountain in the background
Funny, I can receive Coast FM here via an app. Familiar music starts playing from the speakers immediately..

Andrew said...

There aren't cost in setting up a radio station now, nor the operational costs, and here at least, we are spoilt for choice. We have Old Skool 80s and Old Skool 90s for music of my youthful years.

roentare said...

Radio talk and music is rapidly becoming a rarity these days

Iris Flavia said...

I always had my music on an SD-card when driving. Radio in Germany is... awful! So stupid you want to jump out of the car. And when I´m stuck in Ingo´s car... it´s a pain!!!! Glad you have a good one.

Veronica Lee said...

Nice to see the Coast FM building in your photo.
I enjoy stations that play familiar 80s tunes too--it always feels like a good soundtrack for the day.

Tom said...

...I don't listen to the radio these days!

local alien said...

A blue sky 😀 and good music. I miss a good radio station though I only listen to the radio in the car. We have 2 stations with English music

Paspii said...

Plenty of my favorite 80´s rock sounds is played by Radio Rock.

Tigger's Mum said...

That Brian FM guy is getting everywhere. All over Marlborough too.

DB Stewart said...

I still love radio. Listening really triggers creativity, iyam.

Joyful said...

I very seldom listen to the radio but I think they're the life blood of small communities.

gz said...

We always listened to Brian FM ..minimal talk, plenty of music!

Bill said...

There are a few radio stations worth listening to but I usually find something online.

Photo Cache said...

I like listening to the radio when I'm in the car.

Worth a Thousand Words

Jim said...

Good.

Jocelyn said...

Pretty blue sky.

Klara said...

hehe, I also like (know) 80`s music.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I haven't listened to an over the air station in years. I should go check it out.

New blog

 Please join me at my new blog which is at amypie71.blog . I'm still making a few tweaks to it here and there, please change your link f...