Thursday, 18 June 2026

Coffee

 

Photo taken in Pukekohe, Auckland, November 2024.

Tomorrow B and I fly to Auckland. We are hoping to catch up with a good friend of B's who lives in Pukekohe, either that or we will have coffee in Auckland city as that's where he works. I am looking forward to finding a great cafe that has great coffee.

Linking up with Skywatch Friday and Tom's Signs.

12 comments:

local alien said...

Good coffee in an exotic setting lol. Enjoy every minute

Tigger's Mum said...

Thatsa very stylish building. Nice vintage

Andrew said...

Safe travelling. Auckland is so nice.

Tom said...

...I love the architecture!

Sharon said...

Have a great trip and enjoy that coffee.

Revrunner said...

A truly international delight, although, I have to say, I'm always on the lookout for a fine teahouse.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Have fun and safe travels!

Klara said...

enjoy your trip.

Jocelyn said...

Interesting building.

Jim said...

I lke that building.

Bill said...

Have a wonderful trip! To safe travels and good coffee.

Ibod11 - Ingrid said...

I hope you have a really nice trip and that you have found that great coffee :D

New blog

 Please join me at my new blog which is at amypie71.blog . I'm still making a few tweaks to it here and there, please change your link f...