Anyone my generation here in New Zealand and older will recognize the name "Hannah's" in regards to shoe stores. They use to be just about everywhere and were at one point the number 1 place to buy shoes. These days there are so many competitors around selling cheaper types of footwear but in Greymouth there is one store that is usually not that busy, sadly enough. 50% off sounds pretty good to me though...
Linking up with Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup.

13 comments:
50% off sounds really great to me!
Quite a few shoe shops here have closed over the past couple of decades but the more modern ones seem to survive.
Hannahs has closed here, sadly. There's now a cafe in there. 50% off is a real bargain.
BATA was very popular in India!
Nice depth perspective.
Oh, thats sounds good. On the other side, what was the price before?
Greetings by Heidrun
Good shoe stores are becoming scarce here too. I was forced to buy my last pair of shoes online at the beginning of this year. Fortunately, I am very happy with them.
Have a wonderful weekend.
It is a sales pitch hardly seen these days
...but 50% is really 25% off!
Being a lover of shoes in all styles, I would have visited this place many times. Nothing better than a good shoe store.
That splash of yellow really stands out.
Hard to walk past a 50% offer!
Quality counts I´d say... In cheapies I ran my soles off!
Heavens yes! I bought shoes at Hannah's 60 years ago. The only shop for our school shoes.
I hope the half price sale helps to keep them going!
Post a Comment