Thursday, 30 July 2026

Cracker Bay

 


One thing I like to explore and take photos of is little side streets and alley ways.  I liked the colours on this wall in Auckland City. Cracker Bay has a cafe/restaurant as well as offers facilities for office spaces, boat storage and venue hire. They are right on the waterfront near Westhaven marina.

Linking up with Skywatch Friday and Tom's Signs.

4 comments:

Tom said...

...the color is sure to draw you in!

Iris Flavia said...

I used to do that, too. Side streets, see what Braunschweig has to offer. Then the crime rate went up so high I use only main roads now, where many people are. Sad. Glad you can still do this and share such colorful views!

local alien said...

That's a good bright sign, an advertisement to take notice of

Jan K. alias Afanja said...

Beautiful! That is the color orange that is symbolically associated with the Netherlands.

Cracker Bay

  One thing I like to explore and take photos of is little side streets and alley ways.  I liked the colours on this wall in Auckland City. ...