Saturday, 18 July 2026

Crossing

 


Just goes to show you can exercise even in the city streets as well as in the country....not that I go running anymore.

Linking up with Weekend ReflectionsShadow Shot Sunday and The Weekend Roundup.

14 comments:

Betty J. Crow said...

Yes you can, but I like the countryside better. :) Nice post.

Tom said...

...my running days are behind me.

Iris Flavia said...

We have many runners here. But my ankles say no!

Sharon said...

I'll stick with walking.

James said...

I haven't ran in years but I walk a few miles every day mostly along a busy street.

Tigger's Mum said...

is that exercising or wearing exercise clothes while scrolling on the phone?

DB Stewart said...

I walk now, but I still run in my dreams.

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Never was into runner myself Amy. Have a good week ahead

Jim said...

Interesting about colour.

Alana said...

I never got into running, but I've walked for exercise for some 40 or more years.

magiceye said...

True. No exceptions!

Paspii said...

I like how the traffic light and the bird reflects on the window.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I used to go running once or twice a week at noon in downtown Tulsa when I still worked. I loved it.

Jan K. alias Afanja said...

Unfortunately, sports are no longer an option for me. Nowadays, I enjoy the peace and quiet of nature.

New blog

 Please join me at my new blog which is at amypie71.blog . I'm still making a few tweaks to it here and there, please change your link f...