Saturday, 25 July 2026

Delivery


Seen in Auckland City - a New World delivery van taking someone's groceries to them. There are many apartments in this area so no doubt someone did their shopping online.

I've been having issues again with Blogger so I've decided next week I'll migrate to a website of my own and I'll leave the new address here.

Linking up with Weekend Reflections, Shadow Shot Sunday and The Weekend Roundup.

18 comments:

local alien said...

I'm glad you're continuing.
I like your city photos. And all your other photos

Jan K. alias Afanja said...

I'm sorry to hear you were having trouble with Blogger again. I hope you find a good alternative.
Good luck with that and have a nice weekend.

DB Stewart said...

So, you're saying you'll continue delivering your photos and content...clever way to communicate that, ha.

James said...

The supermarkets where I live offer home delivery, but I never see their delivery vehicles.

roentare said...

It is a problem with blogger platform

gz said...

blogger does have its foibles..at least I should be able to follow you at your new address with blogger's following list

Iris Flavia said...

These days I order online too with heavy stuff. My back says thank you! As does Ingo´s hand. The joy of getting old and having those services! And the money to use them...
Oh, blogger...

Jim said...

Great.

DawnTreader said...

Sorry you're having such problems with Blogger??
I've done most of my grocery shopping online with home deliveries (from a local supermarket) every fortnight for about 12 years now. Don't know how I would have coped without it!

Tom said...

...DELIVERY is a way of life these DAYS!

Betty J. Crow said...

I enjoy seeing your photos. That reminds me, I'm expecting a delivery today. :)

Tigger's Mum said...

Blogger... well yes. Good on you for moving. I'm either too lazy or too tech challenged. Good luck.

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Looks like Bloogger is not DELIVERING your posts and you are going to try something else. I hope Amy I can still get them We shall see next week. I hope you have a great wek ahead

Paspii said...

I never ordered my croceries but would love to when it hits -15C or under.
Lots of Blogger problems I´ve been reading lately. Mine works just fine.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Nice shadowy photo. Blogger has been giving me lots of problems lately. I switched to self hosting for my blog years ago after a round of problems but kept blogger for skywatch friday. A problem with free services is the service.

Alana said...

So Blogger isn't delivering a satisfactory blogging for you? I wish you better success with whatever you choose. I just got a delivery from Amazon a few minutes ago.

Sharon said...

I see lots and lots of delivery trucks where I live.

Lisa said...

Ah, yes, Blogger! I have my problems with it, but it's still the simplest to use. Posts don't always look right. I've only ordered grocery deliveries when I've been sick. It would be handy for those that work and can't get out to the stores.

New blog

 Please join me at my new blog which is at amypie71.blog . I'm still making a few tweaks to it here and there, please change your link f...