Thursday, 23 July 2026

Hoi An

 


I love Vietnamese food, it's my favourite. I have Chinese ancestry on my mother's side so I love most Asian food as long as it has a bit of spice and chili. While in Orewa we found this restaurant - Hoi An so we were excited to try it.


Inside the restaurant - this was in the late afternoon so they had only just opened for dinner. We were the first ones there. 


Two of the manus sitting through the main windows but there was another menu inside.


This was what I ordered; Vietnamese vegetable rice paper rolls on the bottom and I think it was a Pork noodle salad on the top. I would definitely go there again and order.

Linking up with Skywatch Friday and Tom's Signs.

8 comments:

Andrew said...

Hoi An is my favourite Vietnamese city. I had some soup there and it was sublime, and I've never been able to find it here in Vietnamese restaurants.

Tom said...

,,,something that I rarely have.

roentare said...

That really looks supreme food there!

local alien said...

H my, that looks so good!! I'm sure I'd love it

Iris Flavia said...

You made me all hungry! Chopsticks, please!

Sharon said...

Yum!! That does look very good.

DB Stewart said...

Looks inviting!

rupam sarma said...

Restaurant looks great, food looks yummy. Loved it.

Hoi An

  I love Vietnamese food, it's my favourite. I have Chinese ancestry on my mother's side so I love most Asian food as long as it has...