Please join me at my new blog which is at amypie71.blog.
I'm still making a few tweaks to it here and there, please change your link for me :-)
Wishing you lots of luck with your new blog.Have a nice Sunday.
I have added your new link to my list in the sidebar of my blog.
You have been added to my read list. Good luck on the new site.
Will see if I can get to your new blog. Best of luck to you.
Would be helpful if you left a live link in your post vs typing it out.
ok, well you typed out 2 comments.
Post a Comment
Please join me at my new blog which is at amypie71.blog . I'm still making a few tweaks to it here and there, please change your link f...
6 comments:
Wishing you lots of luck with your new blog.
Have a nice Sunday.
I have added your new link to my list in the sidebar of my blog.
You have been added to my read list. Good luck on the new site.
Will see if I can get to your new blog. Best of luck to you.
Would be helpful if you left a live link in your post vs typing it out.
ok, well you typed out 2 comments.
Post a Comment