Tuesday, 31 March 2026

Valentines day birthday

 


Back in February a work friend and I were invited to another colleague's event which was his 1 year old daughter's birthday. In Indian culture birthdays are a huge thing in New Zealand so we were very privileged to be invited and to be able to attend. I had only just finished work so I was still in my work uniform.

Linking up with Tuesday Treasures and Happy Tuesdays.

10 comments:

local alien said...

A wonderful experience. You're obviously a treasured workmate

Ibod11 - Ingrid said...

What a joy to be invited to this special event. Nice photo.

Jan K. alias Afanja said...

How wonderful to be able to be a part of that.

Jenn Jilks said...

Little kid's birthdays are wonderful!

rupam sarma said...

Heartwarming moments. Beautiful pic. Greetings from India

Iris Flavia said...

It´s great to be involved like that, uniform or not :-)
At least you never have to think of what to wear, too.

Sharon said...

That looks like it was a very special celebration.

Sandee said...

What an honor to be invited indeed. Beautiful little one.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. ♥

Tom said...

...a nice honor.

roentare said...

It was a lovely gesture to be included, and arriving straight from work somehow made the experience feel even more genuine and memorable.

New blog

 Please join me at my new blog which is at amypie71.blog . I'm still making a few tweaks to it here and there, please change your link f...