This is another piece of street art that I saw on the Hokitika Beach pathway a couple of weeks ago. Named "Out my window" and the artist is Sheryl Brooker.
Linking up with Monday Murals and Mosaic Monday.
This is another piece of street art that I saw on the Hokitika Beach pathway a couple of weeks ago. Named "Out my window" and the artist is Sheryl Brooker.
Linking up with Monday Murals and Mosaic Monday.
Please join me at my new blog which is at amypie71.blog . I'm still making a few tweaks to it here and there, please change your link f...
15 comments:
More of the picture is about what is inside her window - but it has great colours and good light
...this is a beauty!
Love the painting. Wonderful colour
I like that. How often do they change the pictures?
It looks like a breakfast scene with a nice view out the window.
A nice setting, love the bright colours. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Amy.
Wow, this paint is fantastisc. Dear Blogfriend, I enjoyed again very much. Thank you for sharing at MosaicMonday.
Have a wonderful week ahead. ❤️
What a beautiful mural. It reminds me of France and French painters
A painting with cheerful, and fresh colors.
Very impressive street art
Happy Monday
I am on the linky
My post today🇹🇹 is
HERE
much love
Such beautiful street art!
So beautiful
Looks lovely!
Much more artistic than my breakfast table. :-)
It's great, I love it!
Post a Comment