I walked around one of the main streets in Greymouth last week and spotted this lady enjoying the morning sun from the back of one of the businesses. We are having some great sunny late Autumn weather right now that's been going on for the last couple of weeks and just the right amount of rain to keep our water tanks full, of course we are connected to the main town supply too but the tank water has a different and nicer taste in my humble opinion.
Linking up with Weekend Reflections, Shadow Shot Sunday and The Weekend Roundup.
19 comments:
She's enjoying the warmth of the sun. Very nice photo, I like it. Have a great weekend.
Mooie foto van een prachtig verstild moment.
I wish you a beautiful and sunny weekend.
...rain water is always better!
What a nice photo. I can almost feel the relaxed and comforting feel she's getting from the Sun soaking it in before winter. Then again I don't know if you have cold Winters or not we sure do around here, but not as bad as some parts of the world.
Such a lovely capture, Amy.
It conveys that peaceful pause in the sunshine 🌞.
You can almost sense her soaking up the warmth before the chill of winter sets in.
I wonder what she's reading?
Nice street candid capture 😍
Nice street candid. Have a nice, sunny weekend!
She's warming her bones like I do when I find a spot of sunshine in winter. In summer I stay in the shade. Of course
Sounds like perfect wheater right now. I hope you have the time to fully enjoy it.
That sounds wonderful!
Great candid shot. Sunshine goes very well with lunch.
Very nice street shot.
Lovely to have the warmth of the sun on your body Amy. I hope you have a great week ahead.
Dream on.
I love nice days like yours in Autumn. Something about the autumn sun is gentle.
A perfect place to read the book and catch some rays.
A lovely snapshot of late autumn light in Greymouth, with the simple pleasure of sun-warmed streets and rain-fed water tanks adding a quiet rural charm to everyday life.
An interesting shot, a lot of take in. Unfortunately, my first, and lasting, thought was, "Why is she sitting near the trash cans? They must smell!"
Post a Comment