Tuesday, 26 May 2026

Colour

 

Nice to see some colour in the local gardening department of the Mitre 10 store - there seems to be lots of cyclamen around at the moment.




Linking up with Tuesday Treasures and Happy Tuesdays. 

12 comments:

rupam sarma said...

Looks awesome

Iris Flavia said...

I need to put out seeds, summer seems to be here!

Jan K. alias Afanja said...

Here, the verges along roads and paths display a wide palette of colors from blooming flowers at this time of year.

Tom said...

...I learned years ago, color sells!

Gillena Cox said...

Happy Tuesday
I am at 16 on the linky

Much love

Andrew said...

My cyclamen on the balcony has been great and has been thriving for many weeks.

Jenn Jilks said...

They are glorious places to visit!

Sandee said...

Beautiful colors. It's fun to shop for summer plants.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. ♥

local alien said...

Wonderful colour and variety. Must be difficult to choose!

RedPat said...

Our summer planting season is just beginning.

DB Stewart said...

Always good to see.

magiceye said...

Bright and beautiful 😍

Electric

  I've seen these being advertised for many years. I tried one about a year ago and I felt quite claustrophobic. Have you tried these or...