Thursday, 28 May 2026

Work

 


The new town library is due to open in the next couple of weeks and workmen have been fixing the footpath area opposite outside one of the local restaurants by putting in a pedestrian crossing and more carparks.

Linking up with Skywatch Friday and Tom's Signs.

13 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

Everything’s coming together--library opening, safer walkways, more parking. It’s going to be such a handy spot.

Iris Flavia said...

To a new library - wish for one here, too. Ours is... "not nice".

Tom said...

...it would be fun to see the new library!

local alien said...

It's a lovely town. And now a new library. Wonderful

rupam sarma said...

Great pic, well captured

Jan K. alias Afanja said...

With jobs like this, it has to be at its worst before it gets better.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

I think a good library helps anchor a town by bringing people together.

Jocelyn said...

Nicely done.

magiceye said...

More the libraries the better!

Paspii said...

Very modern design.

Jim said...

Good.

Photo Cache said...

I wish more people are making use of public libraries.

Worth a Thousand Words

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I love libraries and really love hearing about communities putting in new ones.

New blog

 Please join me at my new blog which is at amypie71.blog. I'm still making a few tweaks to it here and there, please change your link fo...