Saturday, 11 July 2026

Busted!

 


Picture this: B and I driving through central Auckland City through the crowded streets and traffic. Here's me taking photos of the historical and modern buildings when this lady walked directly in front of me, I think she thought I was deliberately taking a photo of her, she just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time...

Linking up with Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup.

16 comments:

Tom said...

...this use to bother me, but now with editing software I can erase people and things! It like magic.

Jim said...

Cool.

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

That lady is walking with purpose Amy I hope you have a great week ahead

Tigger's Mum said...

People add scale and life to the scene.

local alien said...

Darn people ruining your photos lol. And then they have the audacity to think you're photographing them. I learnt to erase people from my photos too. Quite easy if you've got the right app.

Jan K. alias Afanja said...

Funny moment.
Enjoy your weekend!

DawnTreader said...

That's the tricky part about street photography... ;)

Iris Flavia said...

I sometimes even realize only at the PC I got photobombed!

Bill said...

Sorry, I'm interested in the building and not you. :)

DB Stewart said...

Ha, this tells quite a story with that side-eye.

James said...

Captred her in mid-stride.

Veronica Lee said...

That’s the charm of street photography -- you never know who or what will step into the picture.

magiceye said...

Lovely street photo 😍

Rosor och ruiner said...

Det är störande med folk ;)
Igår kväll skulle jag ta foto av en fin solnedgång, när två personer går och sätter sig precis framför där jag står... Inte vill jag ha dem på mitt foto inte... ;)

Sharon said...

She's jumping into the spotlight.

Revrunner said...

Funny expression. :-)

New blog

 Please join me at my new blog which is at amypie71.blog . I'm still making a few tweaks to it here and there, please change your link f...