Sunday, 19 July 2026

Waste to art

 


While walking around Orewa on our last holiday just after a storm I spotted this mural on the wall of the local surf club. Painted by artist Rebecca Stone this is name "Waste to art".

Linking up with Mural Monday.

21 comments:

Penghuni 60 said...

Extraordinary! beautiful painting

Revrunner said...

Colorful! And appropriately wet. :-)

local alien said...

Another great colourful mural. They certainly brighten up those, walls

Tom said...

...it's a beautiful bright spot!

Andrew said...

The detail like the fish are cute.

magiceye said...

Bright and beautiful ❤️

Bill said...

Nice and colourful.

Shammickite said...

I love murals, they brighten up so many dull corners of the world.

DawnTreader said...

That's a very cheerful mural! :)

DB Stewart said...

Brings the whimsy. Like.

Jenn Jilks said...

Beautiful! I would so love to visit, but it isn't possible.

roentare said...

Love the colours!

Sami said...

Very colourful 😀. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Amy.

Bertiebo said...

I would say : Waste no art!

doodles n daydreams said...

A lovely colourful mural, some people are very talented.

Iris Flavia said...

Very beauty- and cheerful!

Jan K. alias Afanja said...

Nice and colorful, I think it's beautiful.
Have a great week.

Klara said...

cute

Sharon said...

That is beautiful.

Tigger's Mum said...

interesting combination of styles. I'm more a fan of the pohutokawa

Debra She Who Seeks said...

The art style of this mural looks like Hokusai and Peter Max had a love child.

New blog

 Please join me at my new blog which is at amypie71.blog . I'm still making a few tweaks to it here and there, please change your link f...