Thursday, 4 June 2026

Music

 


The NZ Army Pipe Band was in town last week conducting a music evening in the local Regent Theatre. One of the musicians popped into my work before hand, nice man, had a chat with him. Apparently they are touring the South Island right now, he was from Whanganui.

Linking up with Skywatch Friday and Tom's Signs.

14 comments:

DB Stewart said...

So transported by bagpipes.

magiceye said...

Interesting!

doodles n daydreams said...

I spent many a Saturday afternoon in the Regent as a child at the 'flicks'.

roentare said...

Interesting people you do meet

Tom said...

...keep the music playing!

Sharon said...

I hope they have a nice tour through the country.

local alien said...

I like band music. Stirring!

Ibod11 - Ingrid said...

Very special intstruments but I like them :D

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Very cool!!

Jim said...

Interesting.

Jocelyn said...

Nice.

Iris Flavia said...

I am glad I got rid of Ingo´s bag pipe. He had no talent. Sounded like he´s killing cats ;-)
Nice you got to chat with a pro.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

That would be fun to see!

Photo Cache said...

That's nice you got to talk to him.

Worth a Thousand Words

New blog

 Please join me at my new blog which is at amypie71.blog. I'm still making a few tweaks to it here and there, please change your link fo...